Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Clementine Blues-for mon ami Clement Allic



The Clementine Blues" accompanied by organ grinder; smell of greek-frites & a crowd of fanatical Shia Muslims celebrating Masharraam.

Woke up this morning, feeling so blue
My Shrink never told me what I had to do
Ohhh these lonesome blues.

The whisky bottle's empty, the gin stinks like hell
Some asshole is ringing my door belle
Ohhhhhh these lonesome blues

My girlfriend busts my ass everytime I leave the door
She wants me just for sex but I aint so shure no more
Ohhhhh these lonesome blues

Call me in the evening, call me when my day is done
Tell me that you love me and just want "clean clean" fun-(unsung-groan)
Ohhhhh these lonesome blues.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much buddy.
    Clément ALLANIC (you forgot some letters hahah)

    ReplyDelete